|Melting Material||Mild Steel|
|Material Loading Capacity (T)||500 - 1000 Kg|
|Type Of Furnace||Fix|
|Max OperatingTemperature||1000 Degree Celsius|
Microtorr Vacuum Annealing Furnace
offer compact integrated heat-treating and annealing capabilities suitable for medium sized production and operation or for advanced research and development laboratory. The work zone for this model is available with Kanthal A1 heating elements for operating temperatures up to 1000 deg.C
This system includes a stainless steel vacuum chamber with external water cooling, high vacuum pumping system, power supply and control cabinet equipped with temperature record indicator and control facilities.Special Features:
- Conventional horizontal access through fully opening door at normal work height.
- High Speed pumping system for shortened cycle time
- Heavy distortion-free elements which are easily replaceable during maintenance
- Hot-zone dimensions tailored to individual customer requirement; power supply includes stepless controlled low voltage high current transformer, current limiter, manual reset shunt trip circuit breaker, ammeter and Voltmeter
- Vacuum chamber of this furnace has a Stainless Steel Body with heavy 'O' ring flanges, full opening hinged door with swing type clamps and door switch
- Pumping console consists of high efficiency fractionating type oil diffusion pump with electro-pneumatically operated angle valves, roughing and backing valves and chevron type cold trap
- The chamber is equipped with Vacuum gauges, thermo-couple-cum-penning gauge to measure vacuum up to 10-5 torr
- The external water cooling system has single point inlet connection or open drain with multi-point individually controlled circuit
The control console will house the power, vacuum and temperature controllers for the operation of the furnace. The front panel is fitted with temperature indicators, current, voltage meters and thermo-couple/ penning vacuum gauges to monitor the operational parameters of the furnace. Electrical relay fuses and other essential electrical gadgets are housed inside the control panel and connected to diverse feeds through flexible cables. Electrical push buttons with indicating LED lamps are fitted in a graphic display board and mounted on the front panel to enable control of sub-system functionality.
Microtorr has the capability to offer these furnaces for operational temperatures of up to 1500 deg.C with graphite heating elements and graphite insulation and doubled walled furnace chambers against specific enquiry.